Programme Board of Białystok Science and Technology Park
Programme Board of Białystok Science and Technology Park is a consultative-advisory authority in the matter of principles of functioning and development of BPN-T, such as:
creating favourable conditions for development of entities carrying out scientific, developmental and innovative activities,
setting strategic directions and trends regarding the development of the Park,
creating efficient links between science and business,determine the scope of specialised advisory and business-related services for undertakings,
range of research and development services provided by the Park,
innovativeness of enterprises wishing to purchase investment areas in the Park.
The Board consists of 13 experts, who represent local scientific community and economic operators.
The members of the Board are:
- Michał Charkiewicz - the Employers Association of Podlasie
- dr hab. Robert Ciborowski, prof. UwB - the University of Bialystok
- dr hab. Izabela Święcicka, prof. UwB - the University of Bialystok
- dr hab. inż. Roman Kaczyński, prof. nzw. - Bialystok University of Technology
- Michał Kucharski - the Polish Chemical Industry Chamber
- Jarosław Mojsiejuk - the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- dr hab. Marcin Moniuszko - the Medical University of Bialystok
- mgr Jolanta Krystyna Puciłowska - the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Sebastian Rynkiewicz - the Metalworking Cluster
- prof. dr hab. Elżbieta Skrzydlewska - the Medical University of Bialystok
- Mariusz Tomaka - the US - Polish Trade Council
- dr inż. Wojciech Trzasko – Bialystok University of Technology
- Zdzisław Wilczko - the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Białystok
Second term of office of the Programme Board of BPN-T was set on the 6th of October 2015 by dr hab. Tadeusz Truskolaski, the President of the City of Białystok.
The meetings of the Board are convened by the Director of the Park on his own initiative or following the request of the President of Białystok. The term of office of the Board is three years.